• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Long Beach Comic Con 2009 Forum Dinner

41 posts in this topic

Confirmed:

- innocuous (+1)

- sborock

- SPDREYCER (+1)

- BustedFlush

- Joel Elad

- fingerprint_ink (+1)

- Oakman29 (+2)

- Jamsterdam

Tentative:

- 40YrsCollctngCmcs

- BeachBum

It looks like we don't have enough for the banquet room. I told the restaurant we would have a solid count by Friday. So, you guys on the fence who have read my PMs need to get on it.

Reminder, the location has changed. The dinner will be at Gladstones.

Saturday, October 3, 2009 at 7:00 PM

I'm still trying to get them to agree to take our group in the banquet room. Hopefully, I'll know soon.

On the waterfront at Pine Ave. and Shoreline Dr.

330 South Pine Avenue

Long Beach, CA 90802-4531

Join us and sign Niks cel.

Confirmed:

- innocuous (+1)

- sborock

- SPDREYCER (+1)

- BustedFlush

- Joel Elad

- fingerprint_ink (+1)

- Oakman29 (+2)

- Jamsterdam (+1)

Tentative:

- BeachBum

Guest added for jamsterdam. Still not enough for the banquet room, so bring cash as they want one check.

This line-up is looking great. I hope to have some new pick-ups to show at dinner.

Good news. We got a private room. There will be one check. So, for those coming, please be sure to bring cash for your meal. Expect the total to be somewhere between $35-$50, depending on what you order. I'll get the menu tomorrow, but it should have the following options: chicken, steak, fish.

I'll probably have to put down a deposit as well. So, please let me know if you can't make it. And, if you can but aren't on the list, let me know.

And, just because I know someone will only look at the first post in this thread and show up at the wrong restaurant, we are meeting at:

Gladstones Long Beach

On the waterfront at Pine Ave. and Shoreline Dr.

330 South Pine Avenue

Long Beach, CA 90802-4531

Saturday, 7:00 PM

I want to be the first to thank Jay(innocuous) for hosting the Long Beach Comic Con forum dinner,it was a blast.Jay Jan. 31st is Terry's Cal. Comic Con in Yorba Linda

I am picking up your tab (thumbs u

On another note I am in awe of the people and theyre collections on the boards.I have never met nicer people ever,and the collections you guys have are just stunning.I tip my hat to all whom I've met :applause:

So, 1st let me say thank you to Innocuous for hosting the LBCC Forum Dinner. He did a great job and it is always good to put faces to you guys. There was alot of amazing stuff to see and alot of good conversation and hopefully new friends to boot. Here is a group shot and the view around the restaurant.

LBCC2009046.jpg

From left to right.

Board Members

Me (Spdreycer), Soon to be new member, Jesse (Sorry Jes forgot your Screen Name), Sborock, Randy (Jesse Brother), Joel Elad, Busted Flush, Oakman29, Innocuous

The Ladies

Mrs Spdreycer and Mrs Oakman29

Surounding view

LBCC2009047.jpg

LBCC2009050.jpg

LBCC2009052.jpg

Thanks again

Jay (thumbs u