• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MedicAR's HALF PRICE Sale!

22 posts in this topic

What's left? Good question!

Doll's House Hard Cover with a sketch and signature from Neil Gaiman in the front cover. It is gorgeous! My original plan was to cut out the signature and sketch and frame it. May do it still if it doesn't sell.....

hm

The pale areas are a defect of the scanner, the page is flat black with a silver signature and sketch.

Anyway, original price last thread was $300, marked down to $250.

NOW JUST $125

83807.jpg

83808.jpg

The Uncanny Dave Cockrum....A Tribute Hardback

This is a really, really sweet book. It's got a huge sketch in the front by Dave Cockrum of....well...I'm gonna say it's one of the Futurians. It's number "M" of 26 lettered copies.

It's an oversized book, but falls pretty short of a coffee table book.

I started this at $300, reduced it to $250

NOW JUST $125

83827.jpg

83828.jpg

John Byrne's Danger Unlimited: The Phoenix Agenda S/N HC #178/1000

Originally priced at $75, I dropped to $65

NOW JUST $30 (See? The last one was less than half, this one is more! Buy 'em both and split the difference!) lol

83831.jpg

83833.jpg

Preacher: Tall in the Saddle CGC SS 9.8 Signed by Ennis

One of four 9.8s but only one of two CGC SS 9.8s.

Started at $125 went to $85

NOW JUST $50

83838.jpg

Here's an oddball.... DC Special Series #16 with the death of Jonah Hex in CGC 9.2

Was $175, then $145

NOW JUST $100

83811.jpg

Dominatrix #1, this was produced as an incentive to sell this atrocity of a book. Gene Simmons signed 'em on the cover, so it got the GLoD. Still a sweet cover and a very cool (and tough) signature!

$125

84767.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #300 CGC 9.6 OW/W $225

pic to follow..... (no, really...)