• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MedicAR's HALF PRICE Sale!

22 posts in this topic

You read it right folks, HALF PRICE on selected items from my previous sale! Those items will be first, then I'll start adding new goodies.

PayPal is preferred, please wait for details before paying.

Shipping is to the U.S. only. I sincerely apologize to our friends north of the border, but the paperwork and time involved is just too much right now. If you see something you really can't live without, let me know. I'll try to be reasonable. Shipping is USPS Priority Mail and is a flat $12. That means it's $12 for one item or all of them.

:takeit: trumps all

Let's go!

First up is a copy of the Doll's House Hard Cover with a sketch and signature from Neil Gaiman in the front cover. It is gorgeous! My original plan was to cut out the signature and sketch and frame it. May do it still if it doesn't sell.....

hm

The pale areas are a defect of the scanner, the page is flat black with a silver signature and sketch.

Anyway, original price last thread was $300, marked down to $250.

NOW JUST $125

83807.jpg

83808.jpg

Next is another real beauty. This is From Hell the complete -script. To be clear this is not a comic book! It is a -script to a comic with a few panels here and there! It is signed by Alan Moore, Eddie Campbell, and Stephen Bissette. It is #40 of 1000 copies and comes in a plain black slipcase.

Last thread it was $400. Then, $250.

NOW JUST $125

SOLD.jpg

Then we have The Uncanny Dave Cockrum....A Tribute Hardback

This is a really, really sweet book. It's got a huge sketch in the front by Dave Cockrum of....well...I'm gonna say it's one of the Futurians. It's number "M" of 26 lettered copies.

It's an oversized book, but falls pretty short of a coffee table book.

I started this at $300, reduced it to $250

NOW JUST $125

83827.jpg

83828.jpg

Here's the hard cover signed and number edition of Astro City: Confession

Signed by Kurt Busiek, Brent Anderson and Alex Ross. Limited to 1200 copies, this is number 177. Slight shelf wear to the dust cover.

I started at $65, went to $55

NOW JUST $30 (ok, it's almost half-price) lol

SOLD.jpg

Next is John Byrne's Danger Unlimited: The Phoenix Agenda S/N HC #178/1000

Originally priced at $75, I dropped to $65

NOW JUST $30 (See? The last one was less than half, this one is more! Buy 'em both and split the difference!) lol

83831.jpg

83833.jpg

More Byrne Goodness...

John Byrne's Next Men Book One Hardcover S/N #832/1000

Started at $75, then was slashed to $65

NOW JUST $40 (I was never good at math) :insane:

SOLD.jpg

Preacher: Tall in the Saddle CGC SS 9.8 Signed by Ennis

One of four 9.8s but only one of two CGC SS 9.8s.

Started at $125 went to $85

NOW JUST $50

83838.jpg

Fantastic Four #554 Variant cover signed by Suydam

Once was $50, then $40

NOW JUST $30

SOLD.jpg

Here's an oddball.... DC Special Series #16 with the death of Jonah Hex in CGC 9.2

Was $175, then $145

NOW JUST $100

83811.jpg

How about some Gene Simmons? The Demon himself! I know you're looking at this books and saying "What the hell? That's not CGC SS!" You're right. It's not. It was produced as an incentive to sell this atrocity of a book. Gene Simmons signed 'em on the cover, so it got the GLoD. Still a sweet cover and a very cool (and tough) signature!

$125

84767.jpg.85bb3733ab68586d7ed5b3eb72217b2b.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #300 CGC 9.6 OW/W

hm

Lets start at $225 and see what happens.

pic to follow.....

Waiting for half off.. :popcorn:

The gal on the Dominatrix cover has got about half of her clothes off, is that close enough?

:baiting: