• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Horror/Crime/War - Slabbed and unslabbed - Low grade to high (THREAD CLOSED)

48 posts in this topic

Greetings. This will be a large thread consisting of many low grad/mid grade horror/crime books. Mostly Golden Age, some Silver and a few bronze. Sorry for the shaby CGC scans. My scanner is small so I have to do it by hand. Any additional scans requested will be sent.

Shipping will be free for all orders over $50. For orders under that shipping is $6.00.

USA buyers only unless you PM me first please.

Checks or MO are preffered. But Paypal orders are also accepted.

As always. :takeit: in the thread wins. But PM offers are encouraged.

FIRST UP - ----

WORLDS OF FEAR #8 - Sheldon Moldoff cover - CGC notes - 6.5 cream to off white pgs. Pre-code.

PRICE $110

15hxwg4.jpg

what is that batman book behind the slab? hm

It's actually not a Batman book. It's an Aurora Comic scenes instruction booklet from 1974. For an old action figure I believe. I have almost the whole set of them I think. They can actually be seen on Ebay. I think I'll put my set of them there in the near future. Found them in the bottom of a long box I bought a few weeks ago along with an old Superman Record...lol