• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More 1950s/60s Comics For Sale!

61 posts in this topic

Very cool books Andrew.

Thanks! Some neat misc stuff for sure.

I have close to a long box of Adventures into the Unknown(#2 up, incomplete run), Forbidden Worlds (#2 up, again incomplete run) and some Unknown Worlds as well. Will have those posted next week as I don't think I can get them scanned this week, we'll see!

Out of the Night #7 VG+ $45

:takeit:

I was trying to wait 'til you posted a few Adventures into the Unknown, but I like this cover.

Thanks! (thumbs u

I'll hold it until I post the others!

ootn7-9681.jpg

Back Cover

I was trying to wait 'til you posted a few Adventures into the Unknown, but I like this cover.

:gossip:Don't let BakerGirl see the green dress;)

She missed it.

It is a pretty book!

ootn7-9681.jpg

Back Cover

:gossip:Don't let BakerGirl see the green dress;)

She missed it.

It is a pretty book!

You know, I forgot someone collected green dress covers. If she wants it, I would be more than happy for her to have it.

Very cool books Andrew.

Thanks! Some neat misc stuff for sure.

I have close to a long box of Adventures into the Unknown(#2 up, incomplete run), Forbidden Worlds (#2 up, again incomplete run) and some Unknown Worlds as well. Will have those posted next week as I don't think I can get them scanned this week, we'll see!

Until you got to the gorgeous ACGs I thought you had stolen a box from me at the last show! :kidaround:

If you still have the Perfect Crime 20 at the Boston show I will buy it - if you don't mind seeing it on eBay for triple the price.... :o