• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Witchblade question

9 posts in this topic

Yesterday, I finally got around to entering the rest of my Image books into my database. While doing this I've been re-bagging books that are in need, and checking the guides for the creative teams on the books.

I came to a Witchblade run (2-15, I think it was), that is, apparently, worth something!! And they're Image books! 893whatthe.gif

Anyway, Witchblade 2-5....are these books that have been proven to hold their value ($15+) or have the prices just not yet corrected down on them?

Yesterday, I finally got around to entering the rest of my Image books into my database. While doing this I've been re-bagging books that are in need, and checking the guides for the creative teams on the books.

I came to a Witchblade run (2-15, I think it was), that is, apparently, worth something!! And they're Image books! 893whatthe.gif

Anyway, Witchblade 2-5....are these books that have been proven to hold their value ($15+) or have the prices just not yet corrected down on them?

After I sold a load of top census copies in 2001 - 2002, I noticed that most of the Witchblade high grade completists had had their fill. Then Top Cow slabbed about 100 of their witchblade 1's and tomb raider 1's effectively swamping that market and slabbed 9.4's of Witchblade 1 could be had for $25...anyway some collectors still don't have the limited edition variants...if you have any of those (Witchblade 1/2 Overstreet Fan insert, the Diamond retailer variant of Witchblade 1, the same Diamond retailer variant WB 1 signed by Michael Turner, Ace edition, Pittsburgh con edition of WB2, the Tony Daniel variant of 9, and the multiple creator signed copy of 8 and 10 and the Darkness variant for Witchblade 10), you could still fetch a slight premium

What did you end up selling that Witchblade #25 Speckle cover in 9.9 for?

What did you end up selling that Witchblade #25 Speckle cover in 9.9 for?

We're having a super-secret Star Drive for me. People are donating stars in threads like these (threads that no one reads) so that the Haters don't catch wind of what's going on. Once I have five stars and have attained supremacy on these boards, you will all be kept alive and set to work in the salt mines.

Your support is appreciated. Vive la Underground!