• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFERS? - 30 slabs - FF 112, GL, Hulk, Adams, Wrightson, keys, Avengers, G-Rider

39 posts in this topic

I am going to be posting over 30 new slabs today, I have never posted any of these in the past.

All silver and bronze books except for one gold EC horror book. Marvel, DC, ROCKY MOUNTAIN Pedigrees, keys, non-keys, Neal Adams, Wrightson, Avengers, Defenders, FF, Flash, Ghost Rider, Green Lantern, Hulk, Swamp Thing, etc.

Mostly books in the 9.4 to 9.8 range with a few exceptions.

All of the cases are undamaged.

I will list the singles in alphabetical order.

First person to post :takeit: gets the book

Posted price is for those making PERSONAL paypal payments, or payment by check or money order.

If paying by regular paypal (the one that hits me with paypal fees) then please add 3%.

I only take paypal from those people that have been a board member at least 6 months.

Buyer pays postage.

Time payments are available, just give me a small downpayment and I will hold it for you.

Trade offers for quality slabs are always considered.

I have plenty of kudos posted, if that matters to you.

I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY SO ....... MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF NOT SATISFIED FOR ANY REASON (thumbs u