• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA/BA Super Keys X-Men #1 HULK 181,FF #4 TOS #39 + more

182 posts in this topic

Tales of Suspense #39 3.0 Cream Pages SOLD $900

That's a pic of the TOS 39 you sold? It doesn't look faded at all. ???

Speaking of weird pics, why do all of your books look like they were scanned/photographed with different scanners and cameras? What's the black photoshopping on the Hulk 181 pic? Kind of odd.

Speaking of weird pics, why do all of your books look like they were scanned/photographed with different scanners and cameras? Kind of odd.

TOS was also listed as raw, photo shows a slab.

Nevermind, my bad, it just looked like a slab at first glance.

Speaking of weird pics, why do all of your books look like they were scanned/photographed with different scanners and cameras? What's the black photoshopping on the Hulk 181 pic? Kind of odd.

Maybe this is why....

Hulk 8.5

Trey, you're not comicmylars on ebay are you?

Something fishy here.

1) Some CGCs show the whole slab, some do not

2) some are digital pictures, some are scans

3) some are good resolution, some are not.

Can be explained of course, but always sets off red flags in my mind.

And according to his weird, rambling post in General, the JIM 83 was sold by mistake by his mentally challenged brother, so Roy is SOL. How convenient. meh

More wierdness....

Marvel Spotlight 5 - Sold on ebay Aug. 23rd, listed on the boards here yesterday and then marked sold:

Marvel Spotlight 5 - Ebay

Marvel Spotlight 5 - Boards

Then there's an ASM 100 9.0 that was marked sold on the boards and then listed on ebay last night:

ASM 100 - Ebay

ASM 100 - Boards

This guy has had marketplace problems before. That, coupled with obviously fake pics and too-good-to-be-true prices, equals someone I would defintiely hesitate to send money to.

He may have the books, but these aren't pictures of them. Just one more black eye for the marketplace here.

Yeah, I'm not sure what to make of this either.

Has anyone dealt with Trey before?

I assumed he was honest...and still really don't have a reason not to believe him.

It's just that the JIM #83 was sold (not to me) and now I'm not sure if I want to paypal my money for the Showcase unless this is all on the up and up.

I already had someone rip me off $1400 last month.

:eek:

I'm not saying Trey is dishonest, I'm just saying that I really don't feel comfortable right now and wonder what Trey can do to alleviate that.

I'm not saying Trey is dishonest, I'm just saying that I really don't feel comfortable right now and wonder what Trey can do to alleviate that.

He is using random scans he found on the internet and you still might send him money? Come on man. :eek: