• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Never Mind

46 posts in this topic

I found a pic of Spectre meeting Grant Morrison

sycophant.jpg

:blahblah: Hiyo!

Now thats just mean... I am no white dude.

P.S.

I did actually try to answer the question as it related to the sudden care of Spiderman continuity.

The fact that Grant Morrison relies on continuity of character in relates to the world of DC (and DC is kind of heavy on continuity to build for there event series)... it seems Marvel may be listening to its readers (or lack of), because now it is trendy to have continuity in (and not restrained to... hopefully) main character titles, but other books pertaining to the Marvel Universe and the character therein.

P.S.S.

Surprise for the lack of smiles for the suppose new movement in the Marvel U.

Just how many drugs have you done in your lifetime...?

P.S.S.

Surprise for the lack of smiles for the suppose new movement in the Marvel U.

Can anyone tell me what this.....so-called sentence is supposed to mean? (shrug)

you'll have to wait until he gets done slurpin' Morrison before you'll even have a chance at a coherent answer :D

Hiyo! :screwy:

:o Hiyo!

Hmm... so much hate for Morrison, eh? Anyways... (shrug)

I was surprise that the thread lack praises and hope for the continuation of Marvel following the continuity overhaul changes since the Spiderman series did the Brand New Day and (something else). Though it makes me wonder are they looking to do a major overhaul of the Spiderman mythologies for the sake of a major crossover event soon to be coming?

Kind-of like the Green Lantern: Emerald Dawn past being altered a bit for the sake of Blackest Night.

Makes you wonder?