• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

World of Frazetta V1 TP Cheap $9.99 JUST RELEASED! FREE SHIP!

68 posts in this topic

I AM THE 3RD MEMBER OF THE HALL OF SHAME! I am still currently a probation member.

Shipping error to us resulted in this.

imagessss.jpg

Enter the savage world in "Dark Kingdom" as Red Morgan conquers demons to avenge his family. America's icon Teddy Roosevelt battles Mayan gods and Martians in "Creatures" to protect his country and the world. Enter "Swamp Demon" as the battle against good and evil wages on in the land of and two horror classics come toe to toe in "Dracula Meets the Wolfman!" All brought to life by some of the industries' top creators, along with new, never-before printed bonus material.

Cover price $19.99

Your price $9.99

S&H FREE IN USA!!!

BRAND NEW, MINT CONDITION!!!!

5 Available!

4 Available!

3 Available!

If you want one great, PM me. If not, great. And yes, I am a Hall of Shame Probation List Member. All sales will be kept confidential.

Shipping error to us resulted in this.

So not only do you sell things you don't ship, you sell things that are not yours to sell in the first place?

Don't you think that whomever shipped these to you in error would want you to ship them back?

...or is it the fact that you just don't ship stuff that keeps them in your possession?

You're one in a million.

Thank goodness!

Dice, your a insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

These were billed to our account you . We weren't supposed to get them, we were charged for them, and I can't return them.

You have NO idea what your talking about.

1) Then why don't you be clear when you post and stop leaving things for me to assume?

2) Have you fired your fulfillment and shipping managers yet?

2b) I'd probably go as deep as the PR manager and GM, as well.

3) It's not "your", it's "you're". Learn the difference, you .

4) I'm neither a insufficiently_thoughtful_person, nor a , I'm a . Learn the difference, you .

Dice, your a insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

These were billed to our account you . We weren't supposed to get them, we were charged for them, and I can't return them.

You have NO idea what your talking about.

1) Then why don't you be clear when you post and stop leaving things for me to assume?

2) Have you fire your fulfillment and shipping managers yet?

2b) I'd probably go as deep as the PR manager and GM, as well.

3) It's not "your", it's "you're". Learn the difference, you .

4) I'm neither a insufficiently_thoughtful_person, nor a , I'm a . Learn the difference, you .

Can I also suggest the use of a comma after 'account', a period after 'them', and then the dropping of the comma after the second 'them'. (thumbs u

And whilst I'm on a roll, can I also suggest that you go away and leave us decent, honest, upstanding people alone? You're rather like irritable bowel syndrome, but without the laughs.

Dice,

It's ez to correct a post when you re-read it. I see you corrected your "FIRE".

Get off the punctuation, who really cares?

This isn't a board for highly educated writers. Stop acting like by pointing out puncutation corrections, that it elevates YOUR worth. It doesn't UR still a .

I AM THE 3RD MEMBER OF THE HALL OF SHAME! I am still currently a probation member.

5 Available!

4 Available!

3 Available!

If you want one great, PM me. If not, great. And yes, I am a Hall of Shame Probation List Member. All sales will be kept confidential.

I think the problem is, you are not ASHAMED of being a Hall of Shame Member. IF you were, you obviously would not be on that list in the first place, you would have fulfilled your obligations and not repeatedly ignored your customers..

It's really very sad...

Sharon,

It isn't like I had a chance to NOT be included on the list. By the time I was put on the list I had been off the boards for awhile and the HALL OF SHAME had already been started.

And yes, at the time, sure, I am ashamed to have been put on it, and glad that the people who put me on it were taken care of.

I put that on the listing because I wanted to make it clear I was on that list. I wasn't hiding it, I wanted there to be full disclosure about that fact *however false it might be*

Sharon,

It isn't like I had a chance to NOT be included on the list. By the time I was put on the list I had been off the boards for awhile and the HALL OF SHAME had already been started.

And yes, at the time, sure, I am ashamed to have been put on it, and glad that the people who put me on it were taken care of.

I put that on the listing because I wanted to make it clear I was on that list. I wasn't hiding it, I wanted there to be full disclosure about that fact *however false it might be*

If you want to see how someone does business properly:

Good business practices get rewarded

Before you question me - I have bought from you in the past and after a long delay received my goods but only after threatening to get my credit card company involved.

Dice,

It's ez to correct a post when you re-read it. I see you corrected your "FIRE".

Get off the punctuation, who really cares?

This isn't a board for highly educated writers. Stop acting like by pointing out puncutation corrections, that it elevates YOUR worth. It doesn't UR still a .

:whatev:

Should we bump your collection of "screw and shoe" threads in General, again?

At least you're predictable, you . :screwy:

Should we bump your collection of "screw and shoe" threads in General, again?

At least you're predictable, you . :screwy:

:(