• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Kids! Comics! Mostly SA & BA Marvels + Bats

89 posts in this topic

I have around 50 or so books to list. There's no way I'll finish tonight, so I'll continue Friday and/or Saturday, and maybe go toe-to-toe with cd4ever.

I can ship up to 4 books in the Priority Envelope for $4.85; boxed would be a little higher and at cost. As usual, drop the :takeit: if you'd like the book. Payment is expected within 7 days of invoice; I prefer PayPal but would consider checks or postal money orders. And of course, if you're not happy, return the books for your money back.

Okay, now that I've typed that and opened a beer, I'm sure I'll need to run upstairs and be a dad before I can list a book. I can hear Lil' Pontoon running around already. lol

Captain America #117, VF-/VF, $25. Covers show tanning on the top edge, pages show a bit. Corner chip. First appearance and coming out of the Falcon! In case that wasn't obvious.

:takeit:

Sold! Thanks!

BTW, there's no corner chip; I cut and pasted the previous description.

Sorry, no Subbys. :sorry:

It's more fun listing with a beer, but since it's 7;30 a.m., I'm sticking with coffee for now.

Daredevil #16, VG $15. Covers show tanning and the lower staple has rust that has migrated slightly. First Romita on Spider-man. :news:SOLD!

DD162.jpg