• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's My Age Again?

28 posts in this topic

I can't focus on an age. Although I'm buying more Bronze at the moment, it could be GA, SA, BA, CA or MA, as long it's Batman I ing love it.

Am I gay?

I can't focus on an age. Although I'm buying more Bronze at the moment, it could be GA, SA, BA, CA or MA, as long it's Batman I ing love it.

Am I gay?

No, your name is Gav.

Am I gay?

No, you're only ghey, a much more refined version...

See: seanfingh and CaptainOfIndustry.

Am I gay?

Did I miss something in the translation from the queen's english to real English?

Maybe, or maybe not. Just ignore me, I had been drinking again. Mind you, I've got three times the amount of beer tonight as I had to be at work for 6:00 this morning.

Again - Ignore me!

Am I gay?

Did I miss something in the translation from the queen's english to real English?

Maybe, or maybe not. Just ignore me, I had been drinking again. Mind you, I've got three times the amount of beer tonight as I had to be at work for 6:00 this morning.

Again - Ignore me!

oh no no... I think now is the best time to pay attention to you (thumbs u

Am I gay?

Again - Ignore me!

oh no no... I think now is the best time to pay attention to you (thumbs u

lol

Well I've only just downed my first Carlsberg Export, the kids are a handful tonight and aren't giving me much drinking time.... yet.

Give me a couple of hours and it'll be happy hour lol