• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Was just in the library for 6 and a half hours. I need comics.

57 posts in this topic

Hey do you know Cory?

C

Actually, yeah I totally do. I hung out with him for a buncha hours at Baltimore last year. Was hoping he'd be there again this year =)

lol buffyfan, do you have any other pictures of me I should know about?! :roflmao:

Hey do you know Cory?

C

Actually, yeah I totally do. I hung out with him for a buncha hours at Baltimore last year. Was hoping he'd be there again this year =)

lol buffyfan, do you have any other pictures of me I should know about?! :roflmao:

I have known Cory for almost 20 years, when he was just sketching for fun at home. I lost touch with him for about 7 years or so and ran into him again at Chicago this year.

Great guy. And his art skills have gone through the roof...he's awesome.

Best,

Chris

Hey do you know Cory?

C

I have known Cory for almost 20 years, when he was just sketching for fun at home. I lost touch with him for about 7 years or so and ran into him again at Chicago this year.

Great guy. And his art skills have gone through the roof...he's awesome.

Best,

Chris

He's also a great person to just hang out with xD I love when people try to tell me he photoshops his work....he showed me his portfolio, and it's all the excellent quality of the prints he sells. No way is it photoshopped. He's amazing. I really do hope to see him again this year, and actually have the cashmonies to buy something this time around. =) I'm glad to hear you got back in touch with him!! I love when that happens. <3

Hey do you know Cory?

C

None that I think you'd want me to show everyone. :devil:

Last one.

Gotham_City_Sitens_6_sm.jpg

March drew this, right? He's currently my favorite artist.

Yes, he is drawning the interiors to the series as well. The some of the interiors on issue 1 are so-so but improve by issue 2. I love his covers though.

I thought the interiors in issue 1 were better than 2, but 3 looks fantastic inside.

Last one.

March drew this, right? He's currently my favorite artist.

Yes, he is drawning the interiors to the series as well. The some of the interiors on issue 1 are so-so but improve by issue 2. I love his covers though.

I thought the interiors in issue 1 were better than 2, but 3 looks fantastic inside.

There's a couple of panels that really were just bad that i remember.. Do you like the series so far? I liked the Riddler story but would rather have it be just an all girl book.