• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mods Please close thank you

16 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I just recieved these 2 books, 1 from CGC this past week and 1 this past weekend. I already have upgrades in the works for both these books, so I'll be up selling these.

I've bought books here on the forums but have not sold anything, so this will be my first time selling.

These books are in my possession and have them in hand ! If you need tagged pictures, or any other pictures of the comics to show proof that they are mine, ill be more then happy to take them !

I do have paypal account verified (please add 3%), check or MO.

As always in all posts :takeit: trumps (depending on time stamps), I'll take PM's or reasonable offers. Thank you

Shipping is $5.00, shipped USPS Priority mail with delivery confirmation..

Giant Size X-men #1 CGC Slabbed 9.0 ( I personally think it can be resubmitted for higher grade) w/ WHITE Pages ! Keeping !

005.jpg

006.jpg

ASM #50 Raw I'm no professional Grader, but I would grade it a Fine. Has a VERY Nice color too it. Sold !

001.jpg

002.jpg

Nice books! It's a shame about the bottom right corner on that ASM#50. Without that defect that book would be reeeeeal nice. It's exactly the type of mid-grade books I search for... hm

It is a great deal.

The problem may be that two copies in the exact same grade just sold here last week.

Your price is right in line with what our copies sold for.

Someone will get this book eventually. Nice price and a nice bonus. (thumbs u

ASM #50 Raw I'm no professional Grader, but I would grade it a Fine. Has a VERY Nice color too it. Asking $100.00 + shipping[/b]

001.jpg

:takeit:

Your selling cherry has now been popped. ;)

Wow! No one wants these? How about buy the giant size at 700 and get the Asm 50 FREE? Just trying to establish my self here on the boards!
Dude I would love to buy your Giant-Size X-Men #1,but I can't buy any big purchases right now.I saving up for a PS3 'silm',

Chirs, the mods don't close threads. All you have to do is declare that it's closed, and it shall be so.