• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

11 posts in this topic

$150 seems a decent place to begin since the book is a much higher grade to start with than the Neatstuff copy. If anyone has GPA sales on this book, please post them here....Thanks

Only one 4.5 sale, which is from 2007. $49.

12-month average on 6.0s is $96.

Thanks for the info. I would say the value of this book has easily doubled in the last 2 1/2 years. The demand and scarcity of this book has definately changed in the last 12 months. I will leave the price as is for now. Willing to entertain offers

Thanks for the info. I would say the value of this book has easily doubled in the last 2 1/2 years. The demand and scarcity of this book has definately changed in the last 12 months. I will leave the price as is for now. Willing to entertain offers

I would agree with that. This seems to be one of, if not THE, hardest bronze age key books to find...