• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Freedom Fighters run for sale

1 post in this topic

Freedom Fighters Complete Run

(issues 1-15 + DC Comics issue)

I'm starting at $9.99 plus shipping.

Up for auction is my Freedom Fighters collection. They have been in storage for years. Although, the bags and backing boards have been changed off and on. The set includes the entire 1970s Freedom Fighters run from DC Comics (issues #1 - #15), as well as a DC Comics Presents issue with the Freedom Fighters (DC Comics Presents #62).

Every issue of this set is in very fine to near-mint condition except the following issues: 3, 4, 7. These issues are in good condition.

Bonus! Freedom Fighters #9 is signed by legendary inker Ayers! I had it signed in person at a convention.

More information from Wikipedia: Freedom Fighters is a DC Comics comic book superhero team made up of characters acquired from the defunct company Quality Comics. The team first appeared in a Justice League of America/Justice Society of America team-up, which ran in Justice League of America #'s 107 and 108 (October and December 1973), written by Len Wein and drawn by Dillin.[1] Their own ongoing series premiered with Freedom Fighters #1 (April 1976), written by Gerry Conway and Martin Pasko, and drawn by Rik Estrada.

For more details: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330355159797