• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I overheard something interesting....

5 posts in this topic

when I was at WW Chicago. Now that the news broke that Disney's buying Marvel it jogged my memory of the conversation a bit. When I was waiting to speak to a certain artist, who will remain nameless, I over heard him talking to another artist about Universal Studios. He mentioned that he was working with DC on Batman images that would possibly be displayed in Island of adventures. He stated that Marvel and DC were in negotiations concerning DC taking over the Marvel section of Universal.

I don't know if this is widely known or even 100% accurate, but this is what I heard. Take from it what you will.

Very plausible.

Big deals like this have likely been in the works for some time and back up plans for those losing out would have to happen pretty quick to prevent disruption of existing venues.

Sounds interesting....

Doesn't DC have a relationship with Six Flags already? Don't know if that would preclude them from working with Universal Studios as well.