• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slow is smooth and smooth is fast

161 posts in this topic

ARCH,

If you'll notice, Comic Supply came back today in the early AM and made about 6-7 posts as if he were just a regular member here in the community. He has a signature line advertising his web site as he does so. As was also mentioned, his post count and cavalier posting can give newbie's here the wrong impression and possibly lead to future heartbreak on their parts. What's the solution? :popcorn:

Link to example

If CAPfreak can get banned for "Community disas... disruption.", how is this not the same?

"Community disas... disruption." If it wasnt so early I would literally be laughing my ace off.

And for the topic at hand I can rarely speak my mind about individuals or their business. So I have to be creative. As far as comicsupply. If someone is really concerned they might rip off others. Just bump one of the threads about them daily..