• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Threats from E-bay buyers!!!

130 posts in this topic

Thanks for the advise...does anyone know if you have to sign for a Western Union MO?...or do they just send them by USPS mail......paging Mr. Darth........Mr. Darthdiesel....here is your one moment to make a informative post.....

WTF??? Informative, eh? Just remember who the MASTER is...

Western Union Money orders can be mailed to you. I have gotten several Bidpay money orders that way and I have a non-PO box address so it comes directly to it. The Money order can not be forwarded if it states that on the envelope, much like paychecks. And no you don't need to sign for it if sent via mail.

However, I have just done this recently also. I had a UK buyer contact me and inform me that he only pays using Western Union MO and I'd have to PICK IT UP at a authorized Western Union "dealer/carrier" - and in Centreville, that included a few of those Mail Box Etc places and a hairdresser's salon! (I'd like some highlights, a perm, take a bit of the sides and to pay for it, just take it out of my cashed Western Union money order..."

eBay tells me to update my contact info and credit info when:

1) I noved from Centreville to Alexandria VA and also when I moved back to VA because my phone number changed

2) my email address has changed once

3) My credit card that I use to pay ebay for selling fees expires every year tongue.gif So I have to update my credit info with a new expiration date foreheadslap.gif

Wouldn't it be easier if you just gave them your parole officers name and number since he always knows where you are? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Mr. Darthdiesel....here is your one moment to make a informative post.....

Good one! Man, you've been on a roll the past few days! 27_laughing.giftongue.gif

893frustrated.gif You may end up getting a cut out panel and some extra "artwork" on that original art you have been expecting 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

1) I noved from Centreville to Alexandria VA and also when I moved back to VA because my phone number changed

3) My credit card that I use to pay ebay for selling fees expires every year tongue.gif So I have to update my credit info with a new expiration date foreheadslap.gif

Wouldn't it be easier if you just gave them your parole officers name and number since he always knows where you are? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif wise guy... I remember driving down 123 past Lorton, VA and one of the mailboxes had a "Prison View Estates" sign hanging off of it...

27_laughing.gif wise guy... I remember driving down 123 past Lorton, VA and one of the mailboxes had a "Prison View Estates" sign hanging off of it...

confused-smiley-013.gif

Mr. Darthdiesel....here is your one moment to make a informative post.....

Good one! Man, you've been on a roll the past few days! 27_laughing.giftongue.gif

893frustrated.gif You may end up getting a cut out panel and some extra "artwork" on that original art you have been expecting 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

FedEx, sucka! It'll be far away from your fingers! smile.gif

Chris

New sellers, always with something to learn. Take note, rookie:

1) mail her something dead to her alternate address

2) mail nothing to the confirmed address

3) burn down your local western union office (AFTER you cash the 33.00 of course)

4) create an opera based upon this transaction and tour Europe to rave reviews

5) leave the 'feedback' to DarthDiesel, he'll take care of it...

6) thank me later

redhook lol! 27_laughing.gif

Sorry to hear about this Rocketeer.

If I where you I'd suspend the transaction and refund the money right away.

Contact eBay with the information and see if that account can be removed.

Maybe they will act quickly before they can neg you! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

spank.jpg

Counting down to removal by moderator.......3.....2.......1.......

ROFLMAO!!!!! Lookat Rocketeer! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Something is definitely wrong here......either this is a treasury size book or my butt has gotten real small.... confused.gif

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

I seen you 'round for a long long time

I really 'membered you when you drink my wine

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

thumbsup2.gif