• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luke Cage, Hero For Hire & Power Man 1-64: Lot Price $175 CLOSED!

73 posts in this topic

SalesHeader.jpg

Up next is a nice run of Hero For Hire/Power Man/Power Man & Iron Fist from 1-64. There are some really nice books in this run, though the #1 is probably the least nice of all of them, unfortunately (but it's still around a 6.0). Most are in the F or VF range or higher, but there is a mixed bag and some nice VFNMs.

I'll be listing in reverse order, starting with 62 and hope to have them all listed in a couple of days.

The usual fanfare goes here. 100% satisfaction guaranteed, :takeit: wins, I'm open to offers if you want to buy a bunch, buyer pays actual shipping (Media or Priority), I'll ship overseas as long as it's International Priorty Flat Rate.

PM me with any questions/comments!

Thread Has Been Closed....Thanks for the interest! :)

PowerManAd.jpg

Yikes my man... posting all those books is going to be time consuming royal PITA..and then at the end your just going to be left with random issues probably the worse of the bunch... why dont you just list them all together as a set? I'm sure they'd sell.. it's a cool set..

Yikes my man... posting all those books is going to be time consuming royal PITA..and then at the end your just going to be left with random issues probably the worse of the bunch... why dont you just list them all together as a set? I'm sure they'd sell.. it's a cool set..

Because it's not as much fun to have a sales thread with one post in it :)

I make these threads to have fun and it allows boardies to fill holes in their runs at a nice price. At the end, I almost always sell what's left in one big lot for a discount (on my already discounted prices).

I don't really care about convenience, the books are already scanned and ready to go.