• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Werewolf by Night 1

33 posts in this topic

Werewolf by Night 1 White Pages according to OWL guide

Super clean book a couple very faint premature spine ticks, with bottom front left corner tad soft [A-36 Cover] seen from the back too. There is also a white spot [A-25 Cover]on spine from printing error adjacent to the mans legs.

Thanks for the input.

WerewolfByNightCoverWP.jpg

WerewolfByNightBackWP.jpg

Solid 9.4. The back has some minor soiling but not enough to keep it out of NM range.

Where in the H-E- double hocky stick do you see soiling? :grin: I looked at the back for 5 mins. Couldn't find it.

Look harder :baiting:

Section A-31 contains the tick that hasn't fully developed but it is there and you can see it if you look hard. Does the grid help? I was wrong on this book there is only one on the front the other copy I was looking at had 2 spine ticks.

Well here's my grid:

WerewolfByNightCoverWPGrid2.jpg

Spine looks fine. The only potential wear I see is the bottom right corner on the FC, which seems to have a teensy color-breaking ding, and what appears to be a slight crunch or surface impression at the upper right corner on the back cover.

Solid 9.4. The back has some minor soiling but not enough to keep it out of NM range.

Where in the H-E- double hocky stick do you see soiling? :grin: I looked at the back for 5 mins. Couldn't find it.

Soiling? that book is as fresh as a comic printed yesterday :makepoint:

He could be talking about the area on the inside of the racetrack loop towards the lower half of the book. It could be the scanner, but it does look like it could have some very light soiling there and slightly above the track also. Just my 2c. Still a nice 9.4 reagardless.