• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frazetta DeathDealer Bronze Statue 14/50 $8200.00

7 posts in this topic

Greetings CGC OA board members!

This is my first post to sell some OA here on the boards. I have 50 or so pieces to put up and will be posting them in the coming weeks.

Offered here first to the CGC boards is a Death Dealer Bronze Statue by Bowen and Frazetta. Offered at $8200.00 This particular statue is #14 of 50. There is currently another statue on Ebay with a BIN of 8500 or so I think. This statue has a lower issue number AND a lower price. I've had the statue for about 10 years. I originally bought it off ebay.

First :takeit: in the thread trumps PM. Lets call it a 5 day sale. After that I'll most likely move it to ebay. Paypal (friend tab) payment preferred.

Shipping cost will be determined based on your location and preferences. Its 35 pounds and insurance is highly recommended.

Here is a photo of the actual statue. Not one grabbed off ebay.

Frazetta_Bronze.jpg

IronDragonStudios

I guess that's it. Let me know if there are any questions... I'll answer them if I can.

Thanks for looking!

Vance

XelaFan

Don't let the low post count scare you away. I know XelaFan personally - he is a stand up guy and I have done business with him before. Completely trustworthy in all the transactions I've had with him and a fellow collector to boot (thumbs u