• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Journey into Mystery #89 CGC 6.5

15 posts in this topic

Another bookk listed in an effort to buy my first single digit Action Comics

The Avengers #4 sold in 3 minutes, lets see how this issue fairs.

Thor #89 graded 6.5 by CGC.

Case is crack and scratch free.

GPA has the last issue sold in March at $558--only three sold in 2009 being tracked by GPA

Shipping will be whatever it cost to get it from me to you. ($10.00 in the U.S for priority mail)

BIN is $575

add 3% is using regular paypal

Checks, Money Orders or PERSONAL Paypal price is $575 plus shipping

85530.jpg.3e8d2b81eb5899bf2c51a4bd3eb207cc.jpg

You ended it after I pointed it out. Which is what needed to happen anyways.

Actually it ended earlier today and I relisted it without thinking then decided to place it here.

YOU had nothing to do with me ending it but I appeciate you policing the boards someone needs to do it. (thumbs u

Actually it ended earlier today and I relisted it without thinking then decided to place it here.

YOU had nothing to do with me ending it but I appeciate you policing the boards someone needs to do it. (thumbs u

In fairness to Quality (as I can understand what he was getting at), I clicked on the link that he provided and it looked like your eBay listing had just begun another 30 day cycle, but then when I later read your comment about it having been closed and checked his link again, it was then closed on eBay. Maybe just some sort of delay on eBay's part in closing the auction, but what do I know...

Good luck with the sale, it has great eye appeal...

:cloud9: This post!

GL with the sale