• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What comic is your priority to get signed next

69 posts in this topic

My top two prioties would be if Byrne came out of retirement, i would get his first Marvel work in the best condition possible and have him sign it or have Stephen King sign any of his works made into comics.

Amazing Spider-Man #36 September 11 World Trade Center Newstand Edition.

Eithe a John Romita Jr Spiderman Sketch, or Finch. With Romita Sr. and Stan Lee, and Scott Hanna.

go for Finch! he'll knock it out

But he didnt work on book!

I should have had Romita sketch my copy

I know everyone has a grail that they want to get signed, but what issue or issues would be your current priority?

I've got a few very high grade books I will be getting signed at the Baltimore Con... :banana:

• Megaton #3 by Eric Larson (1st full Savage Dragon appearance)
  • Swamp Thing #7 by Bernie Wrightson (Batman appearance)
  • Swamp Thing #9 by Bernie Wrightson
  • Other Swamp Things by Bernie Wrightson

:headbang:

Ghost Rider #1 and #2 (1967) by Gary Friedrich and Ayers

The mods really need to get rid of the "spoon effect" on D ick...looks ridiculous when talking about Ayers!

I have such a long list, my two dream guys right now would be John Byrne and Sam Kieth. Honorable mention Stephen Platt and Peter Hsu. And they will happen. I am sure of it. With all of the talented Witnesses out there, these will get done. I never thought I would have Richard Corben, BWS, Jack Davis, Frank Frazetta or Gilbert Shelton and POW! there they are.

Back to reality, I really need to get a couple of Bob Burdens. :cry:

I would like a Jack Davis myself.
I have a new Creepy 1 (modern) signed by him... PM me if interested.

Shameless huckster

I wish I knew what that meant

huck·ster (hŭk'stər)

One who uses aggressive, showy, and sometimes devious methods to promote or sell a product.

I figure you got the shameless part . . . :whistle: