• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Drek-A-Lot in da house!!!

300 posts in this topic

Well I used to smile

When I was a pup

Saliling down the Nile

In a China cup

With the recipe for a lovely day

Sticking out of my back pocket

But it wasn't always such a pretty sight

Cause we used to fight like cats and dogs

Till we made it up in the ballroom......

I can NOT stop playing that song.......

I remember the good old days, sitting here like a ninja and posting indiscriminate :takeit: 's for any old book with wormholes eaten in the back cover posted by our drunken broham, cd4ever.

Those good old days. When I had some money. Or when he'd let me slide 6 months without paying.

:cry:

:takeit:

MTU 30 9.0 7.00 :news: SOLD

Funny thing about Marvel Team-up.....From issues 25-50 or so, it was fantastic, very hard to do with a team up book....some great one-issue stroies and some great multi-issue stories that actually made sense. This ia a great one-off.

scan0031.jpg

MTU 30 9.0 7.00

Funny thing about Marvel Team-up.....From issues 25-50 or so, it was fantastic, very hard to do with a team up book....some great one-issue stroies and some great multi-issue stories that actually made sense. This ia a great one-off.

scan0031.jpg

MTU 30 9.0 7.00

scan0031.jpg

Sir Franklin....SOLD

MTU 30 9.0 7.00

Agree, two best books of that run were 48, 49 with Iron Man