• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Drek-A-Lot in da house!!!

300 posts in this topic

ASM 149 8.5 20.00 :news: SOLD

To the best of my recollection, the first ever comic book I bought off the stands.....The lynchpin of a killer storyline than concludes here and in 150....and Marvel should be shot for what they did. Great cover. Used to be hotter than a pistol. Not so much anymore...but still a great book.

scan0033.jpg

ASM 149 8.5 20.00

To the best of my recollection, the first ever comic book I bought off the stands.....The lynchpin of a killer storyline than concludes here and in 150....and Marvel should be shot for what they did. Great cover. Used to be hotter than a pistol. Not so much anymore...but still a great book.

scan0033.jpg

:takeit:

MTU 30 9.0 7.00

Funny thing about Marvel Team-up.....From issues 25-50 or so, it was fantastic, very hard to do with a team up book....some great one-issue stroies and some great multi-issue stories that actually made sense. This ia a great one-off.

Agree, two best books of that run were 48, 49 with Iron Man
(worship)

ASM 149 8.5 20.00

And there it is.....my childhood stolen. :cry:

Just kidding!

ASM 149 8.5 20.00

And there it is.....my childhood stolen. :cry:

Just kidding!

You still have Paul McCartney

For your childhood