• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Drek-A-Lot in da house!!!

300 posts in this topic

For you DC lovers.....oh, wait there aren't any.....

Phantom Stranger 23 7.0 8.00

First Kaluta Spawn of Frankenstein.

Let me translate for you Marvel guys.......A pretty cool book hard to find in high grade due to the dark cover.....and a great cover it is.

:takeit:
Nice..... (worship)

And then it's gone...the hard sell works! Why don't you tell the group about another one...let's see...you nearly had me on the Flash on the first page of the thread...Elastic Man looked particularly tough...
Was on the fence on that one already..love the cover, has the whole disney world haunted mansion thing going

And then it's gone...the hard sell works! Why don't you tell the group about another one...let's see...you nearly had me on the Flash on the first page of the thread...Elastic Man looked particularly tough...
Was on the fence on that one already..love the cover, has the whole disney world haunted mansion thing going

It did look pretty sweet...don't blame you one bit!

Just wondering are we all in are high 30's and mid 40's here

37 here.

Post some BA DC Horror for sale! I don't want to leave this thread having spent only eight dollars! :insane:

Just wondering are we all in are high 30's and mid 40's here

37 here.

Post some BA DC Horror for sale! I don't want to leave this thread having spent only eight dollars! :insane:

Did I miss something??? What did you buy? I just checked my list.....didn't see you.