• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

These prices are AMAZING...WOW....UNBELIEVABLE

72 posts in this topic

Take a look at these too

http://scoop.diamondgalleries.com/public/default.asp?t=1&m=1&c=34&s=262&ai=86638

X-Men 94 $27,779

Avengers 57 $18,750

Spidey 34 $25,250

DUDE!! :o screw the Stock Market,everyone should buy Comic Books.

Yuh, my thoughts exactly

Buy Silver Age hi-grades

U Cant go wrong

With prices like that,how can you go wrong with Silver Age Hi-Grades? (thumbs u

The whole idea behind markets is to BUY when it's LOW, and SELL when it's HIGH.

This applies to ALL markets. :gossip:

Boy, if the 10,000 monthly mortgages on those new million dollar homes keep going up, (even though residents make 30k/yr), I should start buying a ton of those homes to rent out... can't go wrong. doh!

yes dear Watson but sometimes you buy HIGH and sell HIGHER

And sometimes you buy high and sell lower.

Like the guy who bought the Spidey #19 9.9. He lost money on it after spending the best part of two years trying to move it. (thumbs u

Is that true ? Hmmmm I guess he shoulda held onto it for a bit longer. I would imagine thats ar least 40k book based on these pending sales at CL

I'd appreciate you not taking my name in vain. Furthermore, I wouldn't exactly call these rock solid investments.

After what we as Americans have seen this past year, what my dear Watson would be a rock solid investment ? Fannie Mae ? Freddie Mac ? AIG ? Citibank ? Lehman ? Merril ? Do tell ;)

I'd appreciate you not taking my name in vain. Furthermore, I wouldn't exactly call these rock solid investments.

After what we as Americans have seen this past year, what my dear Watson would be a rock solid investment ? Fannie Mae ? Freddie Mac ? AIG ? Citibank ? Lehman ? Merril ? Do tell ;)

Euros. ;)lol

Like the guy who bought the Spidey #19 9.9. He lost money on it after spending the best part of two years trying to move it. (thumbs u

Is that true ? Hmmmm I guess he shoulda held onto it for a bit longer. I would imagine thats ar least 40k book based on these pending sales at CL

Yup, it's true. I know the guy. He lives about three miles from me.

I bet he'd make money today...

I bet he'd make money today...

I was thinking the same thing....