• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More Misc. GA to SA (1940s-1960s) For Sale!! PLUS MARVEL/DCs!!

86 posts in this topic

Just when you though you'd had enough! More misc for sale! Some cool crime covers, FCs, other neat and semi-neat stuff, and yes, some drek. :insane:

Boxed shipping starts at $6 in US, foreign shipping TBD(PM if quote needed).

I accept unconditional :takeit: via post or PM, timestamp wins.

Please do not edit :takeit: posts.

I accept Paypal, checks drawn on US banks, US money orders(sorry, no international MOs) US Cash, payment expected within 7 days of invoice. Money back if you feel they are not as described, please return within 7 days of receipt.

First up....(some drek)

Captain Marvel Picture Puzzle $8 Mostly unpunched, two pieces were loose and I popped them back in neatly, general light wear to envelope SOLD!!

capmarvelpp.jpg

capmarvelpp2.jpg

Crime and Justice #11 VG/F $25 Hanging cover, c-ow pages, scratch on cover does not go through

candj11-9811.jpg

Back Cover

What an odd cover! Charlton started early in weirdness. Fun book I've never seen / noticed.

I should mention some excessive violence as well!

Crime Does Not Pay #47 App. VG+ $30 Electric Chair cover! small amount of color touch at upper spine, very small corner piece of tape on inside cover edge with tiny ct as well, small spot of glu at top staple tear, c-ow pages

cdnp47-9814.jpg

Back Cover