• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pedigree Comics

251 posts in this topic

Don't edit my posts to make yourself look superior, Buckeye.

Only a edits and doesn't own up. You should be ashamed of yourself. 20 lashes with a wet noodle, administered by RMA.

How would you know? It's been years since you've even seen one.

lol Like you have room to talk. You are the anti-poon equation.

I am saving myself for marriage.

It may be a while before that kind of deal is legal in Tennessee.

Only a edits and doesn't own up. You should be ashamed of yourself. 20 lashes with a wet noodle, administered by RMA.

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

What do you mean? We can already marry our first cousins.

DarkseidWatsonloller

seriously, lol

Considering I was one of the other people working Brent's booth all weekend at Megacon, I figured I might speak up. It's true, Doug was at Brent's booth. I don't recall anyone trying to sell Doug a book at Brent's booth (which is weird to begin with) other than AlleyBat trying to move the PLOD Batman #1. Not saying it didn't happen, just I don't remember it. But I doubt Brent was being rude. Besides, if the seller didn't want Brent's opinion on the book, don't bring it to his booth to sell to another dealer.

Mike, I'd like to hear more about Alley Bat.

:popcorn:

Not much to tell. It's a short story. Start here.

(thumbs u

I know the back story.

Just wondered if there was anything that happened at Megacon that was noteworthy.

Did Alleybat say how the postal fraud investigation is coming along????:banana:

Like a moth to flame.

I simply believe that people have a right to know who they're dealing with.

Others think that this sort of thing should be 'kept quiet'.

Maybe since he has a high grade collection or was respected at one time, but

this person is NO better then robojo33. I've also seen dealers such as Quality Comix out of Alabama dealing with this guy and kissing up. I believe the

owner's name is Brent and has an attitude. Proceed with caution.

Brent has an attitude? :roflmao: He's one the nicest guys you'll ever meet. You're the first person I've ever heard say a bad word about him.

Isnt he the one who took advantage of Nerf on that af 15 lol

I am not sticking up for Jason, because honestly, I never cared for the guy, and did very little business with him. But people on this board worshipped him for awhile.

I would disagree with this characterization. Drdonaldblake worshipped him for a while. I think a LOT of people on the boards were extremely skeptical and suspicious of Ewert.

Ironically, after Ewert was revealed to be doing things a whole lot worse than pressing, a new generation of members of these boards started realizing how much money one can make from pressing books and it went from a stigmatized practice back in the old days to something that seems commonly accepted now.

whoa!!!!!!! i didnt worship Ewert! i was just dumbfounded and amazed @ how week after week ewert was selling all these ultra high grade cgc books.

i was always wondering how he found these books.

take a look back @ some of my threads

I am not sticking up for Jason, because honestly, I never cared for the guy, and did very little business with him. But people on this board worshipped him for awhile.

I would disagree with this characterization. Drdonaldblake worshipped him for a while. I think a LOT of people on the boards were extremely skeptical and suspicious of Ewert.

Ironically, after Ewert was revealed to be doing things a whole lot worse than pressing, a new generation of members of these boards started realizing how much money one can make from pressing books and it went from a stigmatized practice back in the old days to something that seems commonly accepted now.

whoa!!!!!!! i didnt worship Ewert! i was just dumbfounded and amazed @ how week after week ewert was selling all these ultra high grade cgc books.

PROVE IT.

:baiting:

DarkseidWatsonloller

seriously, lol

Now that is funny. (worship)

Give me a break, Ben. I remember your threads very well. When you titled your threads "HOW DOES JASON EWERT DO IT???!!!", the tone of the "how does he do it" was not that of a skeptic seeking discussion on how Jason Ewert did it, but sheer fanboy adulation of the ultra-HG books that Ewert kept bringing to auction month after month. Let`s not start getting into revisionist history because there are lots of other people here who will call you on it too.

There wasn`t anything necessarily wrong with your adulation of Ewert back then. At that time, he was only Jason Ewert, suspected practicioner of secret practices that were condoned by CGC anyways. He had yet to become Jason Ewert, exposed scumbag practicioner of trimming.