• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

G.I. JOE - MARVEL CGC 9.4, 9.6, 9.8 #155 + more!!!

18 posts in this topic

OK Gang,

It took 4 months, but they finally arrived safe and sound from CGC. :banana:

Now it's time to sell them. I'm hoping to amass enough cash to pick-up an FF #1 from a fellow boardie, and to save for a house. Can you guess which is my priority? lol I'll put some other slabs up for sale if this goes well.

:takeit: trumps all as usual. I accept PAYPAL, M/O, personal cheques, and cash (only in person, not via mail). I'll ship anywhere and everywhere, and I'll charge you the actual cost. If I recall correctly, it's about $15-20 USD to ship a single slab to the US from here. I've never shipped multiple slabs to a single destination. As I said, I'll charge actual cost.

Here is a list of the available books with details and asking price. Photos will come the next few nights. I got ALL of these from OO collection about 6 months ago. I sold several issues from the run raw here around Christmas time. I was about to sell the #155 as a raw NM-, but I'm sure glad I didn't! :whistle:

Prices are above the recent GPA average, which seems to have dipped lately for these (I guess everyone put theirs up for sale when the movie came out).

Here we go! :wishluck:

#95 - CGC 9.4 WHITE PAGES: Asking $35.00,

#124 - CGC 9.8 WHITE PAGES: Asking $65.00,

#126 - CGC 9.8 WHITE PAGES: Asking $125.00,

#132 - CGC 9.8 WHITE PAGES: Asking $80.00,

#134 - CGC 9.8 WHITE PAGES: Asking $80.00,

#139 - CGC 9.6 WHITE PAGES: Asking $35.00,

#140 - CGC 9.8 WHITE PAGES: Asking $65.00,

#143 - CGC 9.8 WHITE PAGES: Asking $135.00,

#155 - CGC 9.8 WHITE PAGES: Asking $600.00.

Thanks for looking!