• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Planet Comics #10, etc.

28 posts in this topic

:takeit: rules, PMs considered, shipping extra, boxed being 11 in the continental states, and cardboard sandwich in a priority envelope being 5 in the continental... all others will be accepted, but exact postage unknown...

Got some Fiction House for ya'll... not much, but choice :D

First up, Planet Comics #10, in about GD- (1.8) condition... looks at least twice as nice, but has interior edge tears and pieces missing (not affecting art, other than one panel - pictured - , and confined to edges)... also, small piece of tape on interior cover at base of spine. Asking SOLD! (a good bit less than I paid when I bought it as a GD)...

PlanetComics10-01.jpg

PlanetComics10-02.jpg

This is the centerfold, which is the page with affected panel...

PlanetComics10-03.jpg

First up, Planet Comics #10, in about GD- (1.8) condition... looks at least twice as nice, but has interior edge tears and pieces missing (not affecting art, other than one panel - pictured - , and confined to edges)... also, small piece of tape on interior cover at base of spine. Asking 151.00 (a good bit less than I paid when I bought it as a GD)...

PlanetComics10-01.jpg

:takeit:

First up, Planet Comics #10, in about GD- (1.8) condition... looks at least twice as nice, but has interior edge tears and pieces missing (not affecting art, other than one panel - pictured - , and confined to edges)... also, small piece of tape on interior cover at base of spine. Asking 151.00 (a good bit less than I paid when I bought it as a GD)...

PlanetComics10-01.jpg

^^

Thanks, Fuelman!

The temptation is finally gone...my weary wallet thanks you.

Great pickup, Bob! :applause:

That makes two of us :)

I'm trying to confine myself to picking up the Planet Pulps instead, but the comics are very tempting (I've only got one right now).

Nice book!

Rangers Comics #35 VG- (3.5) cr-ow paper... would be a full on fine, except for a one inch spine split that curves into back cover, and affects cover and first two wraps. 40.00

Rangers35-01.jpg

Rangers35-02.jpg

Rangers35-03.jpg

Beware #10 Coverless 10.00

Beware10-01.jpg

Beware10-02.jpg

Yeah, this is the book that only has value for the Frazetta cover, so I expect the only people interested would already own a slabbed copy... but, hey, it's still a good read :D

Startling Comics #45... no idea what grade to give this one... it started life from the printer with a really wonky cut, somewhere along the line it got a chip at the single staple, and the cover became detached, and all of the pages are cut to different widths... BUT, it has great cover colours, nice paper, Graham "Ghastly" Ingels cover and art, the first appearance of Tygra, and is complete... so, I'm asking SOLD! but will definitely entertain offers!

Startling45-01.jpg

Startling45-02.jpg

Startling45-03.jpg