• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whiteout, going to see it?

46 posts in this topic

Considering the landscape of the movie, I would imagine you will see very little of Kate outside of a parka.

There's got to be a scene with her locked ina boiler/steam room of some kind. Or perhaps one of those crafty snow survival scenes where the female must strip down and use her body heat to save another female from hypothermia.

(shrug) what?

Considering the landscape of the movie, I would imagine you will see very little of Kate outside of a parka.

She'd look awesome wearing a sack, so a parka is cool with me.

There's an extraordinarily dirty joke I could make at this juncture...but I will pass. :angel:

There's an extraordinarily dirty joke I could make at this juncture...but I will pass. :angel:

say it, if you don't want to on here, send a pm.

There's got to be a scene with her locked ina boiler/steam room of some kind. Or perhaps one of those crafty snow survival scenes where the female must strip down and use her body heat to save another female from hypothermia.

(shrug) what?

:roflmao: (thumbs u

The movie looks like it's going to stink. I've watched the trailer twice hoping to change my mind and it didn't.

Am on the fence about seeing this one too...looks like it could go either way