• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Sale: Kirby Original Art, Kamandi and Demon page

8 posts in this topic

I appreciate all the input on the boards regarding these Kirby OA pages. Here's the link.

Link

So these two pages are for sale. First is the Kamandi page by Kirby from issue 38. 4 of 6 panes show Kamandi with the last having a nice Kirby signature. Classic futuristic machine image. Small whiteout in the 2nd panel on the word "testing" and a small tape stain on the bottom edge.

Here is a link to a comparable page on Heritage which sold for $430 in 2005

Price is $395 shipped in the US. Add $10 postage for Canada and $20 overseas. SOLD

Link

006.jpg

007.jpg

Demon Splash page from Demon 16. Trimming does affect the art at the edges. Small dot of whiteout on the Demons Knee and on the word "The" at the top paragraph. Classic battle scene.

Similar sales on heritage.

Kamandi Splash Link $2100

Mister Miracle Splash Link $1100

Mister Miracle Splash Link $1400

OMAC 3 Splash Link $1670

Based on input from the board I'd value this piece at around $1600 if it weren't trimmed.

Price: $1100 SOLD

005.jpg

004.jpg

Last, I have a Jack Kirby "Gods" Portfolio was limited to 500 and this is #432.

Check out this link, he framed these up and displayed them in his house.

Link

These are extremely large and besides the prints it comes with a folding protective folder. (Thor 193 for size reference)

Price is $175 US only. Send me a PM if out of country as size may be prohibitive for shipping.

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg