• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your TOP 3 CGC SS Books!

366 posts in this topic

My Top 3 so far in no particular order:

Watchmen #4 CGC 9.8 SS, witnessed by MutantKeys

watchmen04cgc98ss0935305016.jpg

Batman #251 CGC 9.0 SS, sold to me by Mephisto, Denny O'Neil sig placement isn't great but I still love it :)

batman251cgc90ss0775880012.jpg

Bone 10th Anniversary #1 CGC 9.8 SS, witnessed by Joel Elad, tough book to find in ultra HG, have a few more Bone SSs coming in that may knock this off my top Jeff Smith slot

bone10thcgc98ss0956192001.jpg

Who is James Watson? :baiting:

you know there is google for a question like that

What is google? (shrug)

Now, don’t quote me but, I think it is a reference, basically, to the ‘El Dorado’ of rich folks. Google is the nickname for the legendary city that was sought by the Europeans in the late 1970s, with the Spanish name of “Gugol.” Its exact location has not been released but, it is believed that it was somewhere in South America.Place that later became known in elite circles as a haven for Opium and Peyote induced trances by Fortune 500 magnates, who attended the 3 World renown Whorehouses that offered a wide variety of “socio-psycho therapeutic activities” and entertainment. After a rumor that beautiful Madame AGLAË contracted the then unheard of, AIDS virus, the whole Operation was aggressively shut down, in cooperation by 6 undisclosed European government officials, from 4 different countries. Interpol played a huge role in the crack down. And as one of the regular customers was leaving one of the runways in the last days of Gugol had said: “Heaven, is no longer on earth..”, we can only imagine the pleasures that existed. I think later the name was adopted by some American Public Corporation in the business of Internet search. That's what I heard... :)