• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your TOP 3 CGC SS Books!

366 posts in this topic

i cant put my top 3 because i'll only be getting my number 1, 2 and 3's in hand in a month or two :(

hopefully soon ill be able to finally add a top 3 to this thread, just waiting for the books

hopefully in the next couple of weeks ill finally be able to add a top 3 to this list :wishluck:

:taptaptap:

you know I was thinking about this thread.........

I really would have to have a top 6 I think. Top 3 sketches, then top 3 signed books..........I just look at them on a different level ya know?

I look at sketches differently than I look at normal SS books...........Anybody else feel that way?

I would feel that way but unfortunately i dont have a single conventional SS book in my possession, as wierd as that may be. Its hard enough being a sketch addict, would be doubly hard if i got addicted to sigs also. but yea they do merit a sort of seperate listing, its hard to compare something signed by stan lee with a sketch, although your the master at both :D

you know I was thinking about this thread.........

I really would have to have a top 6 I think. Top 3 sketches, then top 3 signed books..........I just look at them on a different level ya know?

I look at sketches differently than I look at normal SS books...........Anybody else feel that way?

I think it should stay a flat three books in your collection with the option of updates and corrections. After all, the difficulty is what makes the thread interesting. Some guys on here have put up more than three for the purpose of pimping their sales. Let's try to keep the thread clean. :)

Well It is very hard for some people. You know if you are like me you might have a frazetta, a stan lee, sevearl people who have passed away and perhaps an awesome sketch by Mark Kidwell. It then becomes hard to pick. I know I couldn't pick 3 out of my 550 SS books.

your worst would probably put our best to shame

Well I don't know about that but thanks for the complement. pehaps one day I will post scans of all of them. I just got them in alaphabetical order and cross referenced for whos signature is on what the other day. The next goal is to get scans.

Oh and just so everybody knows there are alot of signatures in there that would probably be boring to most SS collectors. But a few of them are truly impossible even though nobody care about them.

Well I don't know about that but thanks for the complement. pehaps one day I will post scans of all of them. I just got them in alaphabetical order and cross referenced for whos signature is on what the other day. The next goal is to get scans.

Oh and just so everybody knows there are alot of signatures in there that would probably be boring to most SS collectors. But a few of them are truly impossible even though nobody care about them.

But not all of us. I love the obscure guys, too!