• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Key Issue Ghost Rider #1 1973 CLOSED

25 posts in this topic

This Weekend I have 2 very Nice books looking for a new Home. These are sharp books and if they don't sell I will send them to CGC and you might see them again in the future. PM me with any questions or OFFERS.

Fantastic Four

#10 1962 Flat and complete with just a few spine dings, blunted corners and a very faint subscription crease that you can't even see on the FC / The Guide says Stan Lee and Jack Kirby appear in the story.

The pages are Off White in the middle and darken some towards the edges. No Marvel Chipping.

I am not sure how CGC grades these early Silver Marvels, but I will say 5.5 to 6.5 Make your own determination from the many pics.

SOLD

Ghost Rider

#1 1973 Beautiful book. Looks unread to me. A tiny 1/4 inch CB crease on the bottom corner FC. That is all I could find wrong with this book. White pages and Back Cover. I think it has a shot at 9.2 Make your own determination from the scans.

SOLD

Thee FF#10 has a sub crease. Book won't CGC over a 4.5

You are entitled to your opinion, but stranger grades have come out of Florida before and I have seen many worse looking 6.0's

It is very light crease. you can't even see it with the naked eye. Scanner picks it up though.

Let me rephrase that. "I" don't think it will hit higher than a 4.5. I have JiMs that look like 9.0's, but are sub copies. They are all CGC 4.5 and 4.0.....Just my 2c

You have made 2 posts in this thread now. If I agree with you are you going to make an Offer? My asking price is below 4.5 Guide Value of about $260

It's a nice book & I've been giving it consideration.

The Silver-Age hasn't anything better to do with his time than drop a poopoo on your thread I reckon.

Thanks. It makes no diff to me what grade he or anyone else thinks the book is. As long as the buyer and seller are happy that is all that matters

Ghost Rider

#1 1973 Beautiful book. Looks unread to me. A tiny 1/4 inch CB crease on the bottom corner FC. That is all I could find wrong with this book. White pages and Back Cover. I think it has a shot at 9.2 Make your own determination from the scans.

$150 shipped REDUCED TO $135 Shipped