• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goon 9.8s, TMNT 9.8s, Haunt Prints signed, FREEBIES!!!!

123 posts in this topic

I have a Raphael CGC SS 9.8 double signed and sketched I might post?

My 9.6 doesn't look right in my collection... :gossip:

I don't know how official I can make this...but...umm....dibs?

Here it is...

1st time I have ever offered, didnt think I would sell, but will offer it up and see what happens...

Raphael One Shot

CGC SS 9.8

Signed & Sketched by Peter Laird

Signed & Sketched by Kevin Eastman

$300 firm

one of 3 known on the census, and this might be the only one double signed and double sketched, not sure...

85891.jpg.8409b10889df4870b76d8d088df98c3a.jpg

Here it is...

1st time I have ever offered, didnt think I would sell, but will offer it up and see what happens...

Raphael One Shot

CGC SS 9.8

$300 firm

one of 3 known on the census, and this might be the only one double signed and double sketched, not sure...

Would you take $150? :baiting:

Here it is...

Raphael One Shot

CGC SS 9.8

$300 firm

Would you take $150? :baiting:

Better do the $300 before someone else buys it at that price. :baiting:

all 3 of you act as my agents...I loves ya for it too!

Any requests, feel free! I dont plan on posting a ton of slabs to have them sit here, but I would be more than happy to post some that people might be interested in!

:shy: hulk Vol1 SS? If you dont have me on ignore anymore :baiting:

Here it is...

Raphael One Shot

CGC SS 9.8

$300 firm

:takeit:

Here it is...

Raphael One Shot

CGC SS 9.8

$300 firm

Very nice pickup! :cloud9:

Nice grab, Jeff. Jurgens isn't on my list, but at that price, it was tempting nonetheless.

Any other books, JJ?

Here it is...

Raphael One Shot

CGC SS 9.8

$300 firm

Nice pickup! And I can confirm that there is at least one other Raph 9.8 with double sigs/sketchs :grin:

any more tmnt?

The only thing I was going to list still was a NECA box set signed by Peter Laird from NYCC a couple of years ago, not sure if anyone was interested or not. No other slabs though, thought I had a couple more lol

any more tmnt?

The only thing I was going to list still was a NECA box set signed by Peter Laird from NYCC a couple of years ago, not sure if anyone was interested or not. No other slabs though, thought I had a couple more lol

What were you asking for this?