• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goon 9.8s, TMNT 9.8s, Haunt Prints signed, FREEBIES!!!!

123 posts in this topic

G I Joe #1 (Marvel)

CGC 9.8

$120

this would be the lowest this book has sold all year...

:takeit: I'm going to press this baby into a 9.9!!! (kidding)

:frustrated: Why did I have to sleep in with a hangover!

Shortstack - I'd have no problem letting you get this if you need it... I was just grabbing it since the price was right... totally up to you man!

I know you would booger...I know you would...

Next up!

Last copy of this for me...

Art of GI Joe J Scott Campbell

CGC SS 9.8

signed by J Scott Campbell

$75 takes it home...

:o

I jumped to quick on the last one of these :baiting:

Abner - I appreciate the offer, but you go ahead and keep it for now. (thumbs u

Still thinking about the TMNT figures, but before I decide, do you have any other TMNT stuff hiding around anywhere?

I just got the hint that Sally may be getting me a set of these figures for Christmas. :luhv: I'd better hold off on these.

:gossip: You need to get some deadpool stuff to sell me...

:gossip: :gossip: You know jj, you are Mahnke's art rep... I'm suprised I haven't seen any Mahnke SS GL books

I am sure that will be happening eventually!! lol

How about I give you a hint about a sketchbook cover that is only going to be available on the boards? :gossip:

:gossip: You need to get some deadpool stuff to sell me...

:gossip: :gossip: You know jj, you are Mahnke's art rep... I'm suprised I haven't seen any Mahnke SS GL books

I am sure that will be happening eventually!! lol

How about I give you a hint about a sketchbook cover that is only going to be available on the boards? :gossip:

:o

:popcorn:

^^(I'm already watching this in the sig room; we have a thread in there griping about how the guy working with Mahnke on them won't offer up any of the special 50 to board members :baiting: )