• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TWD Full Run, Invincble, Chew etc.

3 posts in this topic

Few items for sale. I haven't sold here before, but I've bought. For seller references, check out my ebay id which is the same as this one (400yrs). I try to be conservative in my grading. Shipping - can do Media or Priority - your choice. :)

:takeit: For the win!

TWD FULL RUN

I saw that a run of The Walking Dead 1-62 all first prints recently sold on this board for $650 shipped priority. I have an extra run of 1-61 first prints in comparable grades to that lot. If anyone is seriously interested for about the same price, let me know and I'll get scans up of the early issues and grade breakdowns. I'd include a copy of the #50 Variant by Erik Larsen and also the second print of #50 for the same price. Otherwise, it's off to ebay.

Goon #1 (Dark Horse) - $10 Fine range - general wear, some light color breaking stuff and alot of non-color breaking. :news:Sold!!

Goon #2 (Dark Horse) - $8 Fine range - general wear, a bit better than the #1. :news:Sold!!

Invincible 1 Larry's Variant $15 9.4

Invincible1Var.jpg

TWD #11 $3 8.0 - corner damage and edge damage (printing? see scan)

TWD11.jpg

TWD11BC.jpg

TWD #12 $4 9.0

TWD12.jpg

TWD #13 $5 9.4

TWD13.jpg

Have scans of these if you'd like them:

TWD #46 $2 9.2

TWD #48 $2 9.4

TWD #55 (2 copies) $2 each 9.4

Chew #1b (2nd print) 9.4 $5

Chew #1c (3rd print) 9.4 $4