• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High grade ASM slabs...2 affordable lots...

15 posts in this topic

First :takeit: in the thread rules.

Payment methods: PayPal (personal option), check, or money order.

Shipping: Included for U.S. (Priority Flat Rate Box w/ Delivery Confirmation); outside of U.S., we'll work something out.

Each 3 slab lot is 99.00 shipped (firm) in the U.S.

These are some pretty sweet slabs...all nicely centered 9.6s with white pages. :cloud9:

Lot #1: ASM #243, 258, and 281...

Lot1.jpg

Lot #2: ASM #310, 312, and 313...

Lot2.jpg

Anybody payin' attention? 75.00 shipped in the U.S. for each lot. :shrug:

Stop the bleedin'...:whistle:

:sumo:

If this doesn't do the trick, I'm saying "the economy," packing up my bags to go help Hooks with his estate sales, and eating humble pie all the way from Georgia to Texas, southern style U.S. blues, and then some. :eek:

Anybody payin' attention? 75.00 shipped in the U.S. for each lot. :shrug:

Stop the bleedin'...:whistle:

If this doesn't do the trick, I'm saying "the economy," packing up my bags to go help Hooks with his estate sales, and eating humble pie all the way from Georgia to Texas, southern style U.S. blues, and then some. :eek:

If you can split 'em up and ship me the 243, 312 and 313....

:takeit: at $75.00 shipped. (thumbs u

Okay, if it ain't already apparent, I need to move these. :whistle:

:news: 55.00 shipped in the U.S. for these 3 Copper Spidey slabs...all in 9.6 with white pages and nicely centered. :whatthe: :whatthe: :whatthe: There's gotta be some ASM collectors out there who need these....or, definitely, some folks who could snag 'em and flip 'em for a healthy profit. :wishluck:

:think: These cannot remain unsold. :sumo:

:news: 55.00 shipped in the U.S. for these 3 Copper Spidey slabs...all in 9.6 with white pages and nicely centered. :whatthe: :whatthe: :whatthe: There's gotta be some ASM collectors out there who need these....or, definitely, some folks who could snag 'em and flip 'em for a healthy profit. :wishluck:

Wow Scott....great deal! :o

If I didn't already have them I'd snap 'em up in a heartbeat!

:takeit:

:takeit:

SOLD! :hail:

:winnah:

Many thanks. :banana: