• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doug Mahnke Sketchbook 2009 Board Only Edition! 25 copies available!

69 posts in this topic

I am currently finalizing the 1st ever Doug Mahnke Sketchbook titled : GOOD@UGLY

The sketchbook is being offered at LBCC and MN FallCon if we have copies available after LBCC. As it looks right now, and again, we are almost ready to print (this weekend we will be done) each book will be 16 pages long, the average length of sketchbooks. These will be almost identical to the Art of Chew Sketchbooks if you are looking for a similar example.

There are 3 versions of the sketchbook that will be produced:

Version A: limited to 200 copies (front/back cover image below)

Version B: limited to 50 copies with a blank cover (no image on cover, this will be used at conventions for Doug to sketch on for commissions)

Version C: limited to 30 copies, This is the CGC board exclusive with the images below switched around. So the full color GL will be on the front cover and the partially colored GL will be on the back. I am calling this version...

The Mahnkefactured Collectible Variant (yes it is spelled that way for a reason lol)

I am offering 25 of the 30 Version C copies on the CGC boards. All copies will be signed and hand #ed by Doug Mahnke.

No specific # requests can be made. These will be the only Mahnke Sketchbooks offered on the boards at this time.

Price per book is $35 shipped US. Limit 1 per customer. After 24 hours if there are any left, you may buy up to 3.

:takeit: rules, please post within the thread. PM me with any questions.

85961.jpg.593d8e6c4864db2e0e48c777a725996e.jpg