• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doug Mahnke Sketchbook 2009 Board Only Edition! 25 copies available!

69 posts in this topic

Thank you for the kind words, I think I am a huge myself... lol

At least that is what Pirate tells me...sigh...

Here are all the details on Payments and CGC SS. I am not sending out PMs on this, it would take a year to get through lol

As far as the CGC Signature Series offering for these books, they can be done for a total of $80, that includes the shipping back from CGC to me, and then shipped back to you Priority, as well as grading and the sketchbook.

If you just want the sketchbook the total with shipping is $35.

Payments can be sent via PP to jonjesper@yahoo.com

Please include the following:

Subject: Mahnke Sketchbook raw (username)

or

Mahnke Sketchbook CGC (username)

include your name and address with payment please!

I cannot guarantee grades on these, I will assign you a # (do not request) when the books are signed and whatever it comes back is what it comes back. I am doing this to insure impartiality!

Thanks again everyone!

I'm sure there are bigger Green Lantern fans out there than me. If anyone wants my spot, they can have it. Just throw up the red sign. Just make sure it's claimed and paid for by the end of the day so I don't change my mind. lol

My spot is up for grabs...startiiiiiiiiing.......NOW!

I'm sure there are bigger Green Lantern fans out there than me. If anyone wants my spot, they can have it. Just throw up the red sign. Just make sure it's claimed and paid for by the end of the day so I don't change my mind. lol

In case anyone missed it...my spot is up for grabs until the end of the night. That is, unless MutantKeys wanted my spot. In which case, that spot has been claimed.