• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Bronze Age and Copper Age DCs -- wide range of titles, genres, & grades!

258 posts in this topic

Hey all...starting tonight, and carrying on throughout the week, I'll be listing roughly 200 BA and CA DCs from my personal collection (some OO books, and other stuff I bought with the intention to keep and re-read). Lotsa different titles and genres, in grades ranging from VG to NM, and everything is priced to move (I hope!).

DOMESTIC INSURED SHIPPING: $6 for up to 7 regular size comic books; $10 for 8 or more books. And shipping is FREE for domestic orders of $30 or more!!!

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Depends on weight and destination. PLEASE contact me first before committing to buy!

:takeit: rules, and PayPal is strongly preferred (and is the ONLY form of payment I accept from international buyers), but checks and USPS Money Orders are okay, too.

Tonight's listings: DC titles "A" - "D". First books up in a few...

Thanks for looking!

-Mikey

Challengers of the Unknown #85: Fine. Great stuff! Deadman and Swamp Thing help fellow B-listers the Challengers track Rip Hunter through time to a far-flung (and very weird!) future world where he rules with an iron hand! Hell yeah! Plus: Giant monsters in Metropolis! All courtesy of artist Keith Giffen! VERY under-rated story arc from early '78!

$1

SOLD!

challengers85.jpg