• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed!

12 posts in this topic

alright guys i have a chance to upgrade my ASM 129 so im going to be selling this to help with the cost!

like always 1st :takeit: wins it and beats all PM's pricing doesn't include shipping but will gladly ship anywhere in US and out! :grin: this book is unpressed and avery nice copy PLEASE feel free to PM me but remember i will honor the 1st :takeit:

thanks again for looking

CGC 9.4 ( just got this in last week ) asking 250.00

mowhawk008.jpg

thanks buddy

and thanks to all the people telling that GPA is 155-175 but sadly i cant go that low, nothing on ebay is around that price in this grade or even in a 9.0 and i think im asking a fair price (willing to go 225)...im sure you can bid and maybe win and get it for 150 -180 but i just wont let this book go ..sooooo with that said i'll give it till tonight and if not i'll put it back in the box and hold off on upgrading my 129 till another time

thanks again everyone