• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Major Betty Page Painting for sale

2 posts in this topic

There were two people who played key roles in the Betty page revival- One was Dave Stevens- the other was Greg Theakston- artist publlisher who produced the Betty Pages. Greg also did a handful of paintings for the Betty Pages of Betty. This one is 23 1/4 by 29 inches. appeared i n the Betty pages and if my aging memeory is correct als oas a poster.. It is the young Betty head for he career in NY - a beautiful tribute to the world's greatest pin up by one of her greatest fans. This has been buried in a collection for years. the owner is raising funds for another piece and has asked me to put it up for sale and offers for a few days. The highest offer $2500 or over takes it- if not the money wil lbe raised by selling another peice and this will go back on the wall for another decade or so! So don't dawdle I expect this to close before the end of the week one way or another

check the bottom of the front page of my CAF Gallery to see it or email me and I will send you a scan

George Hagenauer