• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

I've posted in Jeff's fish thread. :banana:

My post in Jeff's fish thread recommending Filet-o-Fish for a dollar on Fridays at Mc Donalds got deleted. I'm not feeling the love over there. Maybe I should start posting over at www.cafemom.com

Maybe you should have recommended a nice carp or toadfish.

hm , toadfish............ :idea::devil:

Toadfish and Goldfish and Snark, oh my!

Toadfish :roflmao:

I feel bad for the foodies who are trying to help.

The beauty of it is it's a legitimate question on my part. More fun to start a perfectly innocent thread and then......... :devil:

hm I think they removed the toadfish/goldish eating post.

While we cover many common issues in this etiquette section and the official Terms of Use ( http://cbsitou.custhelp.com/app/answe... ), we reserve the right to move or remove any posting without notice or explanation at our sole discretion. We do not commit to preserving every posting; please bear this in mind if you post.

While we sometimes do explain deletions, Chowhound's large (and growing!) size makes it impossible to always do so. Please don't take deletions personally; we're just trying to ensure the chowiest possible resource for hounds just like you! No one likes to have their postings deleted, but thousands of Chowhound users appreciate our unparalleled signal-to-noise ratio.

We also don't commit to removing every post that falls outside these guidelines. Our moderating team is mainly volunteers, and we don't have the resources to review every post that's made on the site. We also can't promise 100% consistency in moderating; small differences in each situation may lead to different decisions. We also don't read everything on the site, so, if you do spot postings that strike you as problematic in any way--please help by using the 'report' button to bring it to our attention (choose the most appropriate of the three options, but don't worry if it doesn't quite fit, just leave a comment to let us know why you're reporting it), or you can send an email with the URL of the post in question to moderators@chowhound.com.

You know, if you had told me, years ago when I started this thread, that I would be posting chowhound posting guidelines in this thread, I probably would have said, "that sounds about right".

This thread needs more daybed.
I 100% agree with this! :taptaptap:

The butthurt emanates from Ogami's pores when we "demand" things. Pfffffftttttttttt.

I don't think this is going to work.

Whose stupid idea was this anyway?

You quit everything in your life this quickly? :baiting:

Gosh Wally, I guess I didn't look at it that way.

Don't tell Dad okay?

I consider myself more a June than a Wally.

I love Jaka, Red Sophia, Theresa, Astoria, & most of all the Regency Elf.

Astoria. :cloud9:

Are you finally taking the full plunge?

If so, I look forward to that phone call.

It's coming!!!!

Updates.

Pics.

Revelations.

Friends become enemies. Enemies become friends.

(don't tell Park- he's so needy)

It's coming!!!!

Updates.

Pics.

Revelations.

Friends become enemies. Enemies become friends.

(don't tell Park- he's so needy)

I never even got a response on my last tiny DD theatre review :cry:

I don't think this is going to work.

Whose stupid idea was this anyway?

You quit everything in your life this quickly? :baiting:

Gosh Wally, I guess I didn't look at it that way.

Don't tell Dad okay?

I consider myself more a June than a Wally.

I'm alternately three parts Wally and one part Eddie, but then there's a rapidly growing part of me that goes looking for Miss Landers.