• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

I hold out all hope that it's "Fjord", but I'm sure that's just my digital watch and bathrobe wearing monkey brain wishing it to be so, according to Deep Thought's parameters.
I once won a major award for designing fjords hm

I hold out all hope that it's "Fjord", but I'm sure that's just my digital watch and bathrobe wearing monkey brain wishing it to be so, according to Deep Thought's parameters.

I always wanted to go to Norway but I couldn't a-fjord it.

:applause:

I always wanted to go to Norway but I couldn't a-fjord it.

:facepalm:

Ditch Fahrenheit, Corporal in the Sloe Gin Wars of 3042.

We can make this story happen.

Shell, start us off, and we each take a turn.

Prelude, prior to topography-head's start ~~

The legendary space battle of Peach Schnapps produced more than plasma weapon dead by the thousands. It also produced baby Ditch Fahrenheit. Born on the cosmic battlefield, Ditch slid across decks as his father, Lord Admiral Gully Culvert, collapsed under enemy sniper fire, just as Gully had defeated the combined forces of the enemy fleets, without losing a single ship, while simultaneously assisting his wife’s untimely delivery of Ditch. Blue Astoria of Jaka, Ditch’s blessed mother, survived to rule the galaxy, opposed only by Ditch’s ragtag rebel forces. .

Lord Admiral Gully Culvert's dreadnoughts:

IMAG0477.jpg

Adrenalin raced through his body as he struggled to prioritize the wave of information coming from the navigation and weapons displays. He focused once more on the forward vision systems, shakey hands toggling the cross-hairs over the bright twin stars of the raider's rear ion thrusters. Almost, just a little closer.

"Dammit Montag, where are we!," he screamed into the com link.

"EMF at 97% sir, estimate 17 more seconds. It's a Class 3 Corsair, so it should shut them down."

Ditch switched channels, Captain Beatty's sweaty face appeared in the vid screen. "Get ready to deploy Captain."

"Boarding team ready sir," replied Beatty as he flipped his visor down and gave the thumbs up.

A smile crept across his scarred and stubbly face. He had lost too many good friends protecting the juice, and now he had a Raider with a hold full of Dothrakian Sloe Gin in his sights, no doubt stolen from Epsilon 6 in the neighboring system. A little payback was in order, and the men could really use a morale boost. "This is going to be sweet," thought Ditch.

The legendary space battle of Peach Schnapps.

:applause:

I was on the edge of my seat!

The pathos...the imagery...

The special effects were simply amazing! I've watched it several times now, and I can't determine where the modeling stops and the CGI begins - it's seamless.

Adrenalin raced through his body as he struggled to prioritize the wave of information coming from the navigation and weapons displays. He focused once more on the forward vision systems, shakey hands toggling the cross-hairs over the bright twin stars of the raider's rear ion thrusters. Almost, just a little closer.

"Dammit Montag, where are we!," he screamed into the com link.

"EMF at 97% sir, estimate 17 more seconds. It's a Class 3 Corsair, so it should shut them down."

Ditch switched channels, Captain Beatty's sweaty face appeared in the vid screen. "Get ready to deploy Captain."

"Boarding team ready sir," replied Beatty as he flipped his visor down and gave the thumbs up.

A smile crept across his scarred and stubbly face. He had lost too many good friends protecting the juice, and now he had a Raider with a hold full of Dothrakian Sloe Gin in his sights, no doubt stolen from Epsilon 6 in the neighboring system. A little payback was in order, and the men could really use a morale boost. "This is going to be sweet," thought Ditch.

2012-11-18164956.jpg

(worship)

:applause::applause:

Awesome! I actually pictured Ditch with an eye patch!

My only question is...why is the guy in the background taking a leak on the bridge? :roflmao:

That's an antenae on the back of Ditch's chair. :makepoint:

Keep in mind, that's a four minute sketch. lol