• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

I just completed the kitchen & am prepping the bathrooms. I also dusted my comic book room desk. Not easy with all my 'figurines' on it.

Dinner party at Carne Chophouse last night. 2 beers.

Company coming over to the house this afternoon for gift exchange. Drinking will recommence in earnest.

Pork Shoulder Pot Pie . . . :luhv:

Dinner party at Carne Chophouse last night.

I'd have gone for:

French Onion Au Gratin – Madiera Scented Caramelized Onion Medley, Rich Beef Broth

Cowboy Ribeye – 18 oz

Sofrito Potatoes

Mac N' Five Cheese

Strawberry Shortcake - Warm Buttermilk Biscuit, French Vanilla Ice Cream, Whipped Cream, Fresh Strawberries, Sweet Glaze

Plus plenty of beer.

I'd have gone for:

French Onion Au Gratin – Madiera Scented Caramelized Onion Medley, Rich Beef Broth

Cowboy Ribeye – 18 oz

Sofrito Potatoes

Mac N' Five Cheese

Strawberry Shortcake - Warm Buttermilk Biscuit, French Vanilla Ice Cream, Whipped Cream, Fresh Strawberries, Sweet Glaze

Plus plenty of beer.

Not bad for a limey. Being raised on organ meats and potluck barley recipes hasn't completely ruined you.

I'd have gone for:

Cowboy Ribeye – 18 oz

Sofrito Potatoes

Mac N' Five Cheese

Plus plenty of beer.

Not bad for a limey. Being raised on organ meats and potluck barley recipes hasn't completely ruined you.

Foodies.

It was Chris' party. The menu was preordained. I had the hanger steak selection. Damn tasty. 2 default beer choices ~~ Heinekens. My lovely bride had the Atlantic Salmon & a couple glasses of white wine.

Ybor City is a treasure. If only to be 25 again.

I'd have gone for:

Cowboy Ribeye – 18 oz

Sofrito Potatoes

Mac N' Five Cheese

Plus plenty of beer.

Organ meats :sick:

I'd have gone for:

Cowboy Ribeye – 18 oz

Sofrito Potatoes

Mac N' Five Cheese

Plus plenty of beer.

Foodies.

It was Chris' party. The menu was preordained. I had the hanger steak selection. Damn tasty. 2 default beer choices ~~ Heinekens. My lovely bride had the Atlantic Salmon & a couple glasses of white wine.

Ybor City is a treasure. If only to be 25 again.

Chris needs to ditch that beard. I'm sure he was tired of the Harry Potter comments, but still.

Chris needs to ditch that beard. I'm sure he was tired of the Harry Potter comments, but still.

Once again you've gone right to the heart of the matter.

He thinks it makes him look 'mature' & that 'young is bad for business.'

Call me crazy but I like it to be cold in the winter. I think it would be really odd to experience 70-90 degree weather in the winter months. The snow I can mostly do without, but I like the colder temps. :cloud9: