• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

Movie review.

Last night I watched almost all of The Never Ending Story. I'd never seen it before.

It was the srangest movie evah.

That poor horse. :(

I loved that movie when I was young. Haven't seen it in years. Did you enjoy it?

Movie review.

Last night I watched almost all of The Never Ending Story. I'd never seen it before.

I loved that movie when I was young. Haven't seen it in years. Did you enjoy it?

I did. It was just very very strange. Everything about it seemed so surreal to me.

Movie review.

This was the 3,000th post in the Shadow Gallery.

Movie review.

I did. It was just very very strange. Everything about it seemed so surreal to me.

Limahl's theme to the Never Ending Story occasionally makes its way into Fingh's shower singing repertoire.

Movie review.

Limahl's theme to the Never Ending Story occasionally makes its way into Fingh's shower singing repertoire.

:fear:

Movie review.

And beloved childhood memory destroyed...smiley-shocked030.gif

Word of advice, when bored do not highlight the 80+ desktop icons on your PC and then double click. :eek:

Tell me what it does before I do it. I can't hold out much longer. :ohnoez:

Word of advice, when bored do not highlight the 80+ desktop icons on your PC and then double click. :eek:

It locked up my PC and I was forced to do a hard shutdown. I'm not sure any PC is designed to open 80+ icons at once. lol

It locked up my PC and I was forced to do a hard shutdown. I'm not sure any PC is designed to open 80+ icons at once. lol

:facepalm:

That makes me want to do it even more. Just to see what happens.

Most of my childhood was like this. :facepalm:

Park, you and Jeffro are just flat out dangerous when combined

Park, you and Jeffro are just flat out dangerous when combined

:roflmao:

:whee:

Good thing there is an entire continent in between us. If we grew up together, there is almost no doubt the story would have ended with "Let's see what this does."